Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Our 4" color production for Spring is really ramping up now. The "arctic blast" we had at the beginning of the month slowed us down a little...but we are quickly making up for lost time!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
What's new? Well the weather is finally cooperating and we have been extremely busy. Thanks very much for your business!
With all this sunshine the Pansy crops that are outside should be looking very nice for next week.
Monday, October 12, 2009
When the rain moves out of our area, we are READY for fall! The availability will be better than ever....
- 4" Pansies. We will have some ready for this Thursday's availability...many more for the week of the 19th.
- 4" Snaps are beautiful!
- 4" Petunia's look great, and the newest crop is outside and will be perfect next week.
- 4" Dianthus...see Petunia remarks above. They look great as well.
We also have good quantities of all of the fall staples...and all are looking great! Cabbage, Kale, Lobelia, Alyssum, Calendula and Viola's...just to name a few!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Pictured above is Viola-Penny Denim Jump Up...new for us this year.
All of our seasonal fall color is right on schedule with Calendula's, Ornamental Cabbage and Kale, Swiss Chard, Phlox, Petunia's and Dianthus first to hit the availability.
Dianthus, Petunia's and Alyssum are looking especially nice this week.
Here's what's just around the corner:
- 4" Viola's...some are ready now, more the end of this week and early next week.
- 4" Pansies...weather permitting, we should see the first Pansies of the season on the availability late next week.
- More 4" Lobelia should make the list next week...
- 4" Primula obconica are looking good, but root slowly. Look for Primula in early November.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
- 4" Petunias and Dianthus...new crop should be available Monday 9.14.09, both of these are selling out very quickly. If you need larger quantities, please call to confirm availability.
- 4" Snaps...the same...9.14.09
- More 4" fall veggies will be ready next week as well.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
- 4" Snapdragons...watch for these in 10-14 days
- 4" Ornamental Cabbage & Kale...3-4 weeks away
- 4" Herbs...more available in 7-14 days
- 4" Lobelia-Riviera Mix, Blue Eyes & Sky Blue will be on the list this Thursday.
- 4" Marigolds...next crop ready next week
- 4" Impatiens...next crop in 10-14 days
- 4" Dianthus Amazon Neon Duo & Amazon Rose Magic...ready now
- 4" Phlox-straight colors and Cecily Mix...ready this Thursday